On every FurniComp Product Page we will have estimated delivery time frames. Although these are as accurate as possible, due to the current situation, some time frames may be stretched due to the pressures of shipping and courier services being overwhelmed both locally and globally.
We have weekly updates on the time scales of our restocking shipments however due to the pandemic and each country facing its own unique challenges, the dates of these shipments may unexpectedly change which will result in some orders having slight delays. However, we are confident these delays will not be lengthy, and we will be transparent with our loyal customers if their orders are delayed.
Due to the current situation all deliveries are contactless which means the driver will sign on behalf of the customer whilst in their presence. A photograph will be taken of the item in your home as proof of purchase. For houses we will place the item at the front door only and the driver will not enter the premises. For Apartments the items will be placed in the ground floor entrance only as staircases and lifts not make it possible to maintain social distancing. These measures are in place to protect both our customers and our colleagues.
At FurniComp all our items come with Free UK Mainland Delivery. This means that majority of the UK is part of the Free Delivery Zone and whilst we try to absorb any additional delivery charges ourselves this is sometimes not possible. Certain postcodes will require an additional charge to be paid. Please find a list below of postcodes which require an additional payment prior to dispatch. For an exact quote, please call us on 0116 478 2389 or email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will give you a quote and explain the payment process to you.
Additional Delivery Charge Postcodes:
AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA, PH, PL, SA, SY, TD, TR, TQ
Currently we do not ship any goods to Northern Ireland. Although we are aware our customers in Northern Ireland love our furniture, unfortunately we do not have a suitable courier to deliver our goods safely. Unfortunately, due to lots of manual handling we feel goods will get damaged and out of the best interest for our customers we have suspended all Northern Ireland Deliveries until further notice. We are working on this and we will try and get this sorted as soon as possible.
Dispatch and Delivery Times:
At FurniComp, we hold majority of our stock in our UK warehouse which allows us to dispatch goods as quickly as possible. Each item has an estimated delivery time frame in the description and also in orange underneath the add to cart button. We use a number of couriers to deliver our items to ensure they are delivered in a safe and efficient manner. For goods delivered by courier our warehouse team ensures all packages have extra corner guard protection, shrink wrapping and foam corner protection. This allows us to maintain a very low damage rate and ensures your order is received in pristine condition. Different items will have different delivery time frames as they are dispatched with different couriers.
Small Item Delivery:
Smaller items can include furniture such as, Sideboards, Desks, Storage Cupboards etc. Please find some details below on small item delivery:
- Dispatched with Couriers for Fast Delivery
- Delivery time frame in description
- Extra Corner Protection & Packaging where necessary
- Delivered Between 8am and 8pm
- Upon dispatch you will receive an email with tracking details
- Delivery is Monday to Friday Only. Our couriers do not operate on weekends.
- We always dispatch goods on a next day basis however due to high volumes of orders we quote a 3-5 working day delivery time.
- All orders placed on the weekend will be processed in time order from Monday morning
- You MUST provide a valid Mobile Phone Number and Email for Tracking Purposes
- Free UK Mainland Delivery Only!
- Signature is required
Large Item Delivery:
Large items include furniture such as Wardrobes, Sliding Door Wardrobes and anything which needs extra care and attention such as Glass and Mirrored Contents. There are a number of ways we dispatch Larger items. If you are ordering more than one item it is classed as a large item delivery. Please find some details below on Large item delivery.
Normally Delivered within 7-14 Working days through three methods:
- Pallet to home delivery: Items delivered on a pallet are to reduce chance damage to your goods whilst in transit. This is a measure we take to make it easier and faster to deliver larger items. Once delivered the pallet cannot be returned to the delivery company and is required to be disposed by the customer. A pallet of large items can be delivered in 2-7 working days. You will receive tracking details + text message updates. A pallet delivery is curb side only or to the front door if it is accessible. A signature is required.
- FurniComp Vans: At FurniComp we have an in-house team which covers a number of areas. We try our best to send all items small or large in our vans as we know it will never get damaged. When delivered by FurniComp you will receive a call to book the delivery in. A text message the night before with a rough time slot if possible or a call on the day of delivery one hour prior to arrival to your address. A signature is required. This delivery method is 7-14 days.
- Private Courier Service: We have recently partnered with a private courier which covers the entire UK. This is one of the safest delivery methods we offer with a brilliant damage rate of 0%. You will receive a tracking number and text message and a call to book the delivery in. A signature is required. This delivery method can vary from Next Day Delivery to up to 14 days.
All deliveries are to the Ground Floor Only. If your delivery address is an apartment block or flats and you require delivery to your floor, give us a call so we can discuss the possibilities otherwise all deliveries are to ground floor only! Possibilities of when we can deliver upstairs:
- There is a lift available in which all items can fit safely.
- If there is no lift available, we may be able to deliver upstairs for a small delivery charge.
Items with Longer Than Usual Delivery Time Frames:
At FurniComp we sell a range of highly popular items which are usually in stock and available. However due to high demand we sometimes start to sell goods on a Pre-order basis on a first come first serve basis.
Our estimated delivery time frames are displayed on certain products. You will find this date in the description in Red Bold Writing or in orange underneath the add to cart buttons. We will attempt to deliver all items in one slot unless you have requested for an in-stock item to be delivered earlier.
When listing a product with long delivery dates we try to be as honest and accurate as possible. This means the dates displayed are estimated dates and we will try our hardest to ensure we deliver within those time frames. If there are any changes to the time frame which are out of our control, we will communicate this across to you as soon as possible.